Monday, November 9, 2009

Mr and Ms Universal

I just experienced an awesome school function, Mr and Ms Universal

These are the photos:

This is my casual wear


With Nadia on the runway. she looks sweet and gorgeous!

The top 16!!

Guys: Wilson, Ciputra, Jody, David, Markus, Senyan, Jason (lvl 11), and Jason (lvl 12)
Girls: Sasa, Grace, Kim Min Hee, Nadia, Stephanie, Rebecca, Verina, Cicil

Although I didnt get to the top 16, I got the award for the best casual wear which is awesome! hahhaa


Congratulation to Cicil and Jody for being the Mr and Ms Universal!!!


This is with the whole class!! I LOVE 10B!!


LusiVcake in our evening dresses!


This is what I wore for the formal wear.
It's actually my sisters' hahaha..


Nadia won the best evening dress award
I got the best casual wear award
AND WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!
hahaha..
how cool is that?!

oooh and Patty won the best talent A.K.A. "Ms Talent"

I couldnt been more prouder of being a part of 10B!!

No comments:

Post a Comment